People International exists to unveil God’s glory to Central Asian Muslims by establishing and enabling his church.
Principle of Unity
All members of People International are united in our Statement of Faith. These beliefs are held historically by the Church. However, our Statement of Faith does not attempt to describe all beliefs and practices of the Church. PI is composed of people from many cultures and church backgrounds.
We acknowledge our diversity and celebrate the unity in the Body of Christ on many other issues and practices which are clearly based upon the Bible. We are committed to working together in one spirit and relating to one another and our local church partners in an ethos of grace, humility and love. In all things, we endeavor to be kind, sensitive and loving towards each other, seeking unity and peace. By working together we demonstrate practical unity in Christ to the lost and to the Church.
Statement of Faith
The members of People International believe in:
- The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God—fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgment.
- The incarnation of God’s eternal Son, the Lord Jesus Christ—born of the virgin Mary; truly divine and truly human, yet without sin.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
- The bodily resurrection of Christ, the first fruits of our resurrection; his ascension to the Father, and his reign and mediation as the only Savior of the world.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
- The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfill the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgment, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.
(Based on the European Evangelical Alliance statement of faith)
Feedback / Contact Us
Get in touch with us! Fill out the form below, or give us a call.
0478 820 828